Wednesday 6 July 2016

Packing list for UK trip

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

I am so excited for my trip back to the UK! Especially as I get see my amazing family and friends. I will be in London too! I am going to try out a new style of blogging whilst in London, where I will try and capture as much as I can in 24 hours. Keep your eyes peeled for this!


Obviously I cannot blog about every item I will be taking to the UK but here are a few of my favourites:


Black Blazer - Vero Moda
Goes with everything and can dress up an outfit

Joggers - ASOS
Obsessed with 'blush' at the moment a comfy must have

Black Jeans - River Island
Day or night these are a winner

Blue Jeans - Asos Tall
Goes with any top night or day

Bomber Jacket - New Look
So on trend right now

Clutch - Seafolly
I love a bit of sparkle so this bag is perfect for going out

Satchel - Mulberry
Always have my mulberry perfect size for being out and about plus it's orange

Jumpsuit - River Island
I love a jumpsuit and makes a nice change for a night out!

Heels - Charles and Keith
These are so comfy and being tall I didn't want a sky-high heel so these give me just a little lift

White Long Shirt - H&M
Must have, goes with everything good for layering up

Long Orange Tunic - Zara
Statement long top I love to dress it up with some skinny jeans


Essential Accessories for the UK

When going to the UK it's always good to have layers as the weather can change daily! 

Scarves


I always take a scarf with me to the UK. They are great for flying too, as you can wrap yourself up in them. You can dress an outfit up or just co-ordinate it with the colour scheme of your outfit. 

Statement Necklace

I will always pack a few statement necklaces in case I want to dress up a day outfit or add to my night look. Here are two of my favourites:

1.



Accessorize 

2.


Accessorize

The great thing about the above necklace is that all the necklaces come apart so you can wear as many or as little as you want

Fossil Rose Gold Watch




I absolutely love Fossil! I have so many pieces! But my watch is one of my favourites.

Sunglasses


Weather dependent :) but as long as it's a bright day I will be wearing sunglasses.

UK see you in 24 hours....










Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig