Friday 16 September 2016

Sparkle All Day!



I just cannot get enough of metallics! Trainers, slides, handbags, totes! 

Here are a few favourites...


These slides are so comfy and rose gold (my fav) get yours now from ASOS:



These two tone metallic beauties are fab! Platform trainers are always a winner! 

Get yours from River Island Now:


They have also bought these out too:



This bag is such a good size for a night out and looks so pretty! It comes it too colours Gold and Black.

Get yours from Zara now:



This bag has become my new gym bag! It can fit my trainers or flip flops in so it is perfect for the gym. Plus it make as a great accessory to any outfit. The colour is amazing and love the shimmer effect on it. 

In store only


Love this clutch it goes with every outfit! They also do them in gold and silver plus you can get a beach bag size one too!

Seafolly- In store only

I am sure my collection will keep growing :)





Share:

4 comments

GeorgieStano said...

Ooh my godness! I am getting all the rose gold feels from this! beautiful post hun! I need the rose gold sliders - they are so so cute! Georgie - As You Wish UK xo

Shoes and Shades said...

Thank you so much hun! They are so comfy :)!

Make Me Up Inside said...

Loving these clutches! Great post!
Carla x
https://makemeupinside.wordpress.com

Shoes and Shades said...

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog :)! Love a clutch bag!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig