Friday 29 July 2016

London in 24 Hours

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

After an amazing three weeks in the UK, I am back in Singapore!


I'm sure you can all see on my Instagram @_shoesandshades_ we had the best time! 

I wanted to share with you our short visit to the Big Smoke(London) and I thought I would try out a new way of blogging...

24 hours in London...


9:30am- Make our way to St Neots Train Station to head to the Big Smoke (Look to travel at off-peak times when fares are cheaper)


10:30am- Arrived at Kings Cross Station

We then took the underground to Covent Garden then walked to 'ME Hotel'. This hotel is insane with a Rooftop Bar just to top it off!



How many do you reckon could fit in this bed lol?


Bathroom Goals!


SNACK WALL!


Hello Rooftop <3

This hotel is in such a good location within walking distance of so many good spots including Southbank which I love.

Book your stay now:



Although we used to live in London we never went on the London Eye so this was on our list.

12.00pm-  London Eye Champagne Experience 

No queuing and a drink before getting on in the Eye Bar and Champers whilst on the London Eye = Fabulous


Bitters and Sweet Champagne Cocktail to start off our London Eye Experience <3


Me and The Husband loving life <3


Such amazing views!


She really is a beauty!


Get your experience booked now...


2.00pm- Dinner at Heston

Lunch Stop...

Well what can I say A-MAZING!


Wine Time!


Of course me and my Husband had 3 different dishes each and shared <3

All dishes were delicious. 

They do offer a 'Set Lunch Menu' too which is great value.


Bathroom Goals!

Check it out here:


5pm - We then headed to St Pauls on the underground. This used to be my old neck of the woods where I worked. It is such a great area for restaurants, bars, shopping and tourist attractions. To name a few...

Madison Rooftop

As they say on their website: Drinking, Dining & Dancing In The Heart Of The City

We caught up with some good friends of ours over cocktails and this was our view


Stunning!

Find out more here:


Hit the shops

For shopping around St Pauls head to One New Change lots of shops to choose from.

Find out about shops and restaurants here:


Tourist Attraction

Head to St Pauls Cathedral

Find out more here:


11pm - We then went back to 'ME Hotel' and spent the rest of our evening on the Rooftop watching London light up in lights. Such a beautiful skyline.

9am - Breakfast- Lots on offer from fruit to continental breakfast. Plus try their cookies YUM.

London truly is full of life with something for everyone. I love that each time I visit there is always something new to discover.
Until next time...

















Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig