Thursday 17 November 2016

Trekking with Tripcendo

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


For anyone that missed my last blog regarding my collaboration with 'Tripcendo' check it out here...

Collab with Tripcendo

I had arranged with 'Tripcendo' to be taken on a tour around Singapore. The chosen trip was a Trek at 'HortPark & The Southern Ridges', the great thing about these trips is you have a host with you. For me being an expat and living in Singapore it was great to experience a part of Singapore I didn't know about but to also make new friends. My host was called Kristie she was such a lovely girl easy to talk to :).

So off we went...


From the word go we were getting our sweat on with a climb up some steps, but the view was so worth it... 






We had to get a selfie :)



Henderson Waves was amazing this wooden bridge offers views both sides of Singapore you stand there and hardly believe you are in Singapore it is so green and pretty. 


 Then it was on to my favourite part of the trek 'Forest Walk' this was amazing, so green, you would walk a little and be surrounded by trees all round. Then you would get to a point and see a glimpse of the skyscrapers peeping over the trees. So peaceful!



Love a Panoramic :)



We really had such a good day and it made me want to explore other parts of Singapore.

Kristie gave me a thank you card after our trek which was so sweet...


If you are travelling in Singapore or live in Singapore and want to experience something new book a trip with 'Tripcendo' you will gain an insight into local culture, visit new places and get to know the local people too. There are so many different activities and excursions to choose from. 

Get discount on trips with my code 'KATIE4TRIPCENDO

Click here to book you trip now:








Share:

3 comments

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous blog Katie! You really inspire people to try Tripcendo to explore sparkling Singapore! ❤️

Unknown said...

Hi there. A lovely post. I always love places that have nice naturalistic views. Thanks for sharing :) x

Shoes and Shades said...

Thank you for taking the time to read my post :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig