Thursday 3 November 2016

I LOVE Gym Leggings- please be long enough...

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

I am obsessed with colourful gym leggings :) Now being based in Singapore I am always trying to find new ones to add to my growing collection. I do tend to do a lot of online shopping which is an absolute life saver. Here are some shops I have found with great choice and long lengths, plus some online purchases I made too...


These have to be my favourite pair at the moment! I love everything about them: colours, length and they are so comfy. These are quite recent and are from 'H&M'.


Found these in 'Cotton On', love the colour co-ordinations! They have a lot of different patterned leggings in store!


I got these from 'Royal Sporting House' they have a whole section of 'Reebok' in there! This range literally absorbs sweat! They have a great stretch in them too!


Here are a few pairs I have purchased online...



Both of the above pairs are 'Nike' their full length leggings are always so comfy with a good stretch in them. Plus they are a great length for us Tallies! 


 I absolutely love 'Reebok' they have some awesome prints the lengths are just perfect and they do a great job of holding everything in :) I actually got this pair from the 'Next' online.

Take a look at Hannah's blog for more options of leggings for us Tallies:








Share:

3 comments

Annie said...

Gym leggings all the way! Super comfy xx
musingsofamakeupjunkie.com

Shoes and Shades said...

Thank you for taking the time to read my post! Gym leggings are the best.

Groomy said...

Wow, this is just a fantastic collection of colorful and patterned workout leggings. I liked all of these. You know I was in need of new leggings for hot yoga classes and would love to buy one of these. Thanks a lot for sharing the details and reviews here.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig