Thursday 2 February 2017

Athleisure Trend is on fire!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

'Athleisure' trend is making an appearance with a lot of brands recently, adding active wear and mixing it with street style too. For me this is a such good news! Living in the tropics and staying cool doesn't always agree when it comes to Fashion. I pretty much spend most of my days in gym leggings and sports top as obviously they are made to be worn when sweating! 

My favourite 'Athleisure' style at the moment is putting together leggings, in particular the mesh look leggings, with different trainers and handbags. I thought I would put together a couple of my favourites:

Outfit 1






Top- ASOS
Leggings- H&M
Trainers- River Island
 

Outfit 2






Top- ASOS
Leggings- Reebok
Trainers- H&M
Bag- H&M

Outfit 3






Top- H&M
Leggings- H&M
Slides- ASOS
Bag- Cotton On

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog :)













Share:

8 comments

Unknown said...

I love the Reebok leggings - they are lovely!

www.laura-simone.com

HappyWiseOwl said...

I love those spotty leggings!
Em x
http://happywiseowl.com

Unknown said...

Hi there! Such great outfits here... my favourite is option 2! :)
Active wear is soooo comfy! Great post :)

www.lilysbeautyspace.blogspot.co.uk

Anonymous said...

I bloody love the black leggins with the mesh! You look fabulous girl!

Georgie - As You Wish UK

Kirby Small said...

Loved all of these outfits!!

Make Me Up Inside said...

Ooo have never seen this trend before!

Carla x
https://makemeupinside.wordpress.com/

Unknown said...

You are looking fab girlie! I'm a big fan of black leggings on a lazy day, so would opt for the black mesh ones out of your pics. You rock all of them though!

Kara
www.spreadthesparkle.co.uk
💗

Shoes and Shades said...

Thank you for all your lovely comments :) x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig