Saturday 23 April 2016

Blog Number 1...

Hey Everyone!

I am new to the 'blogging' world! My name is Katie Willcock and I have just started my Instagram called 'Shoes and Shades' which is based on my loves: TRAVEL, FASHION and HOME! I came up with the name idea as SHOES represents FASHION but can represent TRAVEL too. The same for SHADES but this covers all three categories :)! So I thought now is the time to share my loves with you all!

I have been fortunate enough to TRAVEL the world over a six month period and in that time got to visit so many countries of which will all unravel on my blog. I am now based in Singapore so my travel adventures are on going, watch this space.....

When it comes to FASHION I absolutely love it and hope I convey this in my blog.  I am 5ft 11 so I have had many years of finding the right brands that sell items of clothing that are long enough for me! I will explain more about this on my journey. I will always say where my clothes are from and how to get your hands on them too!

When it comes to the HOME I love to accessorize like many of us do! There is so much inspiration everywhere we look and I love that a lot of high street stores are introducing HOME into their brands too. But again I don't want to ramble on too much please stay tuned!

I am excited to start this blog journey and hope you will enjoy the ride too!




Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig