Tuesday 11 April 2017

Love a #ootd #ootn




Sorry I have been a bit quiet on the blogging front! I am currently back home in the UK. I am always posting on my Instagram though! So please feel free to check me out www.instagram.com/_shoesandshades_




I thought I would blog about some of my favourite outfits at the moment. As you may of guessed I love as #ootd selfie :)...



Living in Singapore this top is perfect as it has an opening on one side so its nice and cool plus I like long tops when I wear gym leggings. Very comfy look! I would pair it with some slides on trainers. 

Top- ASOS
Leggings- Lorna Jane
Bag- The Health Backpack
Sunnines- ILYMIX


I am loving off the shoulder tops at the moment. This one goes with everything. It also looks good tucked into shorts for a more dressy look.

Top- Boohoo
Jeans- ASOS
Slides- ASOS

Speaking of off the shoulder tops here is another :) This one has Pom Poms on which for my new readers I love check out this post:

Top- ASOS
Shorts- H&M
Slides- Charles & Keith
Bag- Mulberry



Love this dress! Great for day time and can be dressed up for the evening. 
Dress- Topshop Tall
Slides- ASOS

Hope you like my looks I have put together.



Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig