Tuesday 6 June 2017

You had me at hello...



Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Hey Everyone! Sorry I haven't been blogging recently! But I am now back in Singapore! Thought I would share with you some of my latest purchases...

I absolutely love these sandals! They are H&M! The colour and the little frill on the front is so cute. I got these in store!
Love this little purse from Charles & Keith.  It's just big enough for a few cards and some cash in the zip! This colour is so lovely! Love the gold detail too! 
BEATS BY DR DRE 
Solo 3 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones - Rose Gold
These are one of the best things I have bought in a long time! They are such a good investment! I travel quite a lot so the fact that they are noise cancelling and the sound is awesome makes flying much more bearable. Plus they are my favourite colour 'Rose Gold'. Get yours here: Beats By Dr Dre Solo3 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones

Now these are literally amazing! so stylish and comfy too! From one of my favourites 'Charles and Keith' get yours here:
Found this perfect summer dress! As some of you know already I love 'Pom Poms' so this was a must! It's from 'River Island' Get yours here:
\
Finally these two tops! I love it so much I got it in another colour! For me I prefer a tighter legging and a loose top so this is perfect! Plus they have big cut outs so it keeps you cooler when working out :)! I got these in 'H&M'.

Speak soon x









Share:

1 comment

Mishi Rowland said...

I am feeling much blessed to be here and reading your thought provoking blog. It has truly increased my knowledge. I will surely come again and again to overcome my thirst for knowledge.
Wholesale Clothing England

Blogger Template Created by pipdig