Sunday 24 April 2016

Where To Visit In Langkawi

I have been lucky enough to visit Langkawi twice! 
The first time I stayed at 'The Andaman' which was amazing!



'The Andaman' has stunning panoramic views of the Datai Bay while you sip on your cocktails at happy hour and watch the sun go down, bliss!

SPA






The Spa is one of the best I have ever been too! As you can see from the pictures above the views are out of this world and so calming! If you get the chance to go here definitely get a massaged book in! 

The restaurants are amazing too, definitely book a meal at Jala both western and malay food with a fresh seafood display. 

For more information on this wonderful hotel visit their website here:


VISIT 2



I stayed at 'The Danna' on my second visit, what can I say but stunning!
When I arrived and checked in i was offered a 3 minute shoulder massage. This should be a must in all hotels! I was there celebrating my husbands birthday. From the moment I told them why we had come to visit they couldn't do enough for us. We had balloons in the room and two cakes, one of which he received at breakfast with a trail of staff singing Happy Birthday to him :)

SKYBRIDGE



The Danna is 8 minutes by taxi to the Oriental Village which is where you can get the cable car and visit the sky bridge. I would definitely recommend this if you have the opportunity to visit Langkawi. Stunning views!


One last thing, there is a small Marina that you can walk to from 
'The Danna', we booked a place called Privilege Restaurant (http://www.privilegerestaurant.com/)

The restaurant is upstairs and doesn't look much from the outside but it's a must. Great little restaurant with yummy Malaysian dishes. Make sure you book so you don't miss out!

For more information on 'The Danna' click here:


















Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig