Wednesday 1 June 2016

Happy Feet!

Do you have these in an Size 8 Please?


The struggle is real! I was so excited to explore the many shops here in Singapore. You may be able to tell 'Shoes' are one of my favourites! But a lot of shops here only go up to a size 7! 

I wanted to share some stores I have found that 
stock above a 'Size 7'. 

So here they are...

Charles and Keith



This store is amazing! They have so many different styles and best of all, the prices are great. You can get a pair of nice heeled sandals for $50!! How good is that? They also do amazing bags to match and gorgeous statement jewellery. My idea of heaven!

Inuovo



These sandals are a dream! Metallic, wedged and so comfy :). They come in different colours and as you know when I find a good fit I have to get them in every colour. So I am sure my collection will keep growing. You can get these from Robinson Department Store.


Melissa



These shoes are amazing they have so many different styles - flats, heels and pumps. As you may have seen on my previous blog about these shoes, they smell of strawberries!

 Here is the link to my previous blog:

 Metallics Snakeskin and Strawberry Footwear

Find Your Nearest Store Here:

Melissa Stores

Havaianas



I literally live in these in Singapore! My favourite style are ... as you can see from my picture I have a few pairs :). The collection is growing! I bought my latest pair from a shop called Common Thread. But they do have their own stores in Singapore too. The size I buy are 41-42.


My Online Saviours

ASOS



Yes ASOS has done it again :). The number of brands available is amazing! 

Check it out for yourself:

ASOS Shoes

River Island



These are my latest purchase from 'River Island' but they do so many different shoe styles they even go up to a size 9!

Get yours here:


I will continue the search to find more stores that provide a Size 8 shoe!

'Happy Feet'












Share:

2 comments

Unknown said...

Hey There! I have been to Singapore very recently and it's a lively & fun city! I bought a pair from Charles & Keith and note that I am size 9! I was lucky enough to find a pretty & trendy wedges....and u r right the struggle is real coz I been to Mustafa too , it was hard to find my size
http://www.afashionholicslife.blogspot.com

Shoes and Shades said...

Thanks for taking the time to look on my blog. Glad you got some in Charles and Keith :)! Will check you site out for sure.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig