Monday 24 October 2016

Discovering DANSK SG

Since living in Singapore I am always on the look for a new boutique shop to add to my growing Fashion/Home Decor Collection. I came across 'DANSK' via Instagram. The shop happens to be near to where we are living too yay :)! It is a lifestyle boutique/showroom- Scandinavian lifestyle universe.

To find out more click the link below:


Here are a few pictures from their beautiful showroom...








I couldn't resist buying one of the below bracelets, to make them more special they were made in Nepal and the money goes towards their charity.


I picked out this one, really loving tassels at the moment incase you hadn't noticed :)


When I walked in to the store the below jewellery caught my eye...


Sanne Nordahn- Jewellery of Copenhagen

I purchased these two beautiful rings:


I will definitely be popping back to DANSK for sure! Make sure you head down to the store details are below. Plus follow them on Instagram- @dansksg












Share:

3 comments

Unknown said...

Wow that boutique is so cute! I love the bracelet you picked out.

xo
Catherine | Beauty by Catherine

Shoes and Shades said...

So cute isnt it :)! Thanks for taking the time to read my blog! :)

Unknown said...

So cool ou live in Singapore. It looks so pretty xxx

Blogger Template Created by pipdig