Thursday 16 June 2016

Oliver Bonas Favourites

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

My Favourites...


As many of you know I love Rose gold :)! For anyone looking on my blog for the first time take a look here:


These are all still available, so click the above link to get yours now!


I absolutely love these photo frames which are magnetic! The best thing about them is you can change the photos whenever you like and rub off the message and write new ones :)!

Get Yours Here:






I love this range 'Ginger and Lime' smells so good and love the designs they put on the bottles. As you can see from the below link the design has changed since I purchased mine!




This photo frame is so cute and goes so well with our guest bedroom colour scheme. It comes in a choice of three colours. 

Get Yours Now:


Here are a few items I have just found on the website, I want them all...

These are going on my birthday list!


These colours are right on trend at the moment...


One more, love metallics...











Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig