Friday 21 October 2016

Pretty Blushes and Nudes

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

I am loving everything in Blush and Nude at the moment! Here are a few of my favourites...


All of the above are 'H&M' I am obsessed with this shop incase you hadn't noticed lol! 
The silk trousers are my absolute fav! 



Love this Bomber Jacket as being tall it still long enough on me. It is from 'New Look'. I got this online, they have a lot of other colours too.
Check it out here:


Top- Prettylittlethings
Necklace- Accessorize
Bag- H&M




All such pretty shades! Trainers, top and bag are 'H&M'. 


Wedges are perfect for us tallies as they give us a little lift! These ones are from 'Cotton On', they are so comfy and look great on!


This dress <3<3!!! Love everything about it, its comfy, has tassel belt which looks good and nips you in at the waist! Plus the colour is so pretty! Love the pleats too! This is from 'Topshop', Winning!


Yet more 'H&M' favourites :)! Bag, belt, cosmetic bag and bra top are H&M the pyjama shorts are 'ASOS Tall'. 

I am sure my collection will carry on growing so many amazing 'Blush' and 'Nude' shades out there at the moment. I hope you all like my post! Feel free to share or ask any questions.









Share:

2 comments

Anonymous said...

Love love love ❤️Rose Gold! 😍

Shoes and Shades said...

Thank you so much :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig