Wednesday 14 December 2016

Ideas for Christmas Decor

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Time to get in the Christmas spirit, here are a few of my favourite Christmas decorations....

These lights are from 'Oliver Bonas', they are amazing because you can bend them into shape and they are copper :)! I wrapped mine around my bunting above our tv! Looks so pretty!


Get yours here:



Love this little copper tea light holder stylish and festive! This is from 'Oliver Bonas'. Get yours here:



These stunning mirrored Christmas trees are from 'not on the high street '. I think they would look great as a centerpiece for a dining room table or on a side table in the lounge. There come in three sizes. Get yours here:


Baubles are my absolute favourite! We are currently living in a flat so we do not have a Christmas tree but that hasn't stop me buying baubles I have hung some on nails around the flat some on door handles but my favourite is putting some into my candle holder on our dining room table:


I really like these baubles from 'not on the high street' because in case you hadn't noticed I love copper and rose gold :) 



Get yours here:



Love these baubles too, they are from 'Next':



This Reindeer <3!!!! Love a bit of sparkle! This will really add a touch of glitter and festivity to any room! 
Get yours here:


As I said earlier I love baubles so what better than a bauble wreath! I found my one at Ikea, online it doesn't do it any justice! But here is the link:


Here is mine:


I wish you all a very Merry Everything and a Happy Always! Happy decorating :)






Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig