Friday 17 February 2017

Sliding in to 2017

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Incase you hadn't already noticed I love 'Slides' there are so many amazing styles around at the moment. My all time favourite is the fur slide!


 
They are beautiful and so comfy! Also they come in three other colours!

Get yours here...


I am also loving blush pink and found these amazing slides...




The ruffle detail is so pretty. They also have them in black too! 

Get yours here...


These three pairs below are next on my list to purchase...


This brand is amazing and there shoes smell like strawberries! They are super comfy too. Can't wait to get my hands on these!

Shop here...





ASOS




These are amazing! They are sold out in my size on on River Island but found them available on ASOS :)
Shop here...

River Island - Stud Sliders

Let me know your favourite slides in my comments. Thanks for reading.













Share:

1 comment

Mandi said...

Love all the slides! ❤️️😍

Blogger Template Created by pipdig