Tuesday 7 March 2017

Oliver Bonas Loves


Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Thought I would share with you some of my favourites from Oliver Bonas right now...


How cute is this cushion! Fluffy and in blush pink. I would put this on plain white bedding! Shop it here...



One of my favourite quotes is 'enjoy the little things' so this is perfect! It would look good in any room! So cute. Shop here...






These are absolutely stunning, a bit on the pricey side but they would transform a room! My favourite one of the three is obviously the rose gold one :) I think placed separately or clubbed together will look great!



I would love this in my bedroom! Shame they don't ship larger items to Singapore. Really cannot get enough of rose gold! Really is stunning. Shop it here...



Love this wine rack, your wine will be sure to sparkle in this! Shop it here...


Oliver Bonas still remains a favourite of mine keep up the good work guys! Head on to their site now so many amazing products...





Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig