Thursday 28 April 2016

Everything Orange...


Orange and Me


When it comes to me and the colour orange, its a match made in heaven :)! Living in Singapore, comfy flip flops and having a small stylish handbag are key. As the heat can get to you sometimes and you don't want to have sore feet and extra sweat from carrying round a large tote bag. My two favourites are my Mulberry and Havaianas they come in lots of different colours too.

Mulberry- Tessie Satchel
Click Here-- Tessie-satchel
Havaianas- Luna Flip Flops
Click Here-- Havaianas





Zara- Orange Tunic
Tesco- Patterned long blouse
River Island- Orange Split Side Vest
River Island- Hank Hem Cami

At the moment there are so many different orange shades and patterns which I love! My collection is forever growing :) 


Here I have paired my River Island Hanky Hem Cami with denim shorts and my tassle bag from H&M.

River Island- Hanky Hem Cami
Click Here-- Hanky-hem-cami

H&M- Tassle Bag
In store only


Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig