Tuesday 26 April 2016

Metallics, Snakeskin and Strawberry Smelling Footwear....


PLATFORM CRAZY!



These are an absolute bargain and so on trend right now!
Plus I am obsessed with rose gold and metallics,
 as you will notice throughout my blog.

Pair with: skinny jeans or leggings

White Metallic Trim Platform Trainers £28.00!

Click below to get your hands on these beauts:





PUMP IT!




These super comfy pumps are a must. 
 They also come in Beige Snake Print too. Great for travelling!

Black Slip On Plimsoll £24.00!

Click below now to get your pair:


I SMELL STRAWBERRIES







Yes you heard me right Melissa shoes smell of strawberries!
This particular pair I love as they are so comfy and stylish. In black and blush another favourite combination of mine!

Day or night --- you will look the part. 

They come in a number of colours too.

Click below now to get your hands on these:






Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig