Tuesday 3 May 2016

The Colour of Sunshine


Breath Of Fresh Air...



Hand towel --- Homes to Life
Buddha Candle --- Spotlight
Soap dispenser- Method Soap




In our flat we have our guest bedroom and bathroom. When it came to deciding on the colour scheme for these rooms I just started out with grey and white, which I absolutely love. But the guest bathroom has a black backdrop and black floor so I felt just having grey was a little dark. I was walking round Ikea (which is a big love of mine) one day and came across this bedding:




I thought the colours (black, white, grey and yellow) went really well together so I decided to introduce yellow both in the guest bedroom and bathroom. I am always looking for new accessories so will keep you up to date with this. I love how one item can define the colour scheme for a whole room.

Here is the link to the bedding:


There is something about the colour YELLOW that when I see it, it makes me feel happy and warm so I hope that when our guest visit they feel the same :)









Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig