Monday 9 May 2016

Please fit....


5ft 11 and finding the perfect fit jeans...



The struggle is real, being 5ft 11 and finding long enough jeans!
Plus having a curvier bottom half skinny jeans become an issue! Don't get me wrong there is a lot more available now than previous but I still feel you should be able to walk into a number of shops and there be petite, tall, curvier ranges to cater to everyone. I feel online seems to have the best options to cater for most.

I would say my top shops/online for the perfect fit and length jeans are:

Topshop


The great thing about Topshop Jeans is that they do the same style jeans in so many colours! For me this is important, once I find a fit I want it in every pattern colour going! The best style jean is the one I am wearing in the above picture  'JONI'  they have a stretch in them so when wearing a skinny jean you don't feel like your circulation is being cut off! The length I chose is L34. Highly recommend!!!!

Click below now:





River Island


These are actually described as a 'Jegging' but they feel and look like a jean! Plus they have rose gold detail which I absolute LOVE at the moment! These are in RI tall section. These are a mid rise style and they stay where they should be! They have a stretch in them and are so comfy! 

Grab Yours Here:


ASOS Tall


For me living in Singapore and being tall there isn't that many stores to get your hands on long enough dresses and jeans. So for me ASOS is a life safer! Their tall section is the best! These jeans are high waisted and have a stretch and fit so well.

I have had these a while and I know ASOS have changed their stock but they have a lot of different options on the website.

 Take a look below:






Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig