Friday 6 May 2016

Saya suka bali (I Love Bali)


Bali <3

I have amazing memories from Bali and I have been fortunate enough to have travelled there twice.

The first time my husband was sent to Singapore for 6 weeks, at first I wasn't best pleased but then he suggested tagging on a holiday at the end of it of which I straight away agreed!

I flew out and met him and we stayed in the Marina Bay Sands Hotel for a night (I will be posting blogs on Singapore) which was amazing then he whisked me off to Bali <3.
                          


This was our bedroom view <3 <3 <3! We were in Paradise! We stayed at 'The Legian' which is in Seminyak. Absolute luxury!


 The pool is never ending, facing the blue indian ocean you will never want to get out! The most relaxing view!
Click and get your special trip booked-- The Legian

For us we didn't leave the hotel that much. Probably due to the fact that he got down on one knee and put a ring on it :)!!!!!


Best day ever! I am happy to say we are now happily married and living in Singapore! (more on this another time)

When we did leave the hotel we went to three amazing places: 

No1 'Ku De Ta' 

We had a few cocktails (the night he proposed hehe) here, they sure know how to make a cocktail! It had such a cool vibe, dj playing outside next to the bar and it is set right on the beach too! I will speak more about this place on my second visit to Bali.

Within walking distance from 'The Legian'

Click here now-- KuDeTa

No2 'Potato Head Beach Club'

I had so much fun that I forgot to take any pictures!
It has three restaurants, two bars and an amazing infinity pool! Have a go at getting through the cocktail menu :)

Just in a taxi from 'The Legian' will only take 5-10 minutes

Take a peek here-- Potato Head

No3 'MamaSan'



This is a retro vintage restaurant and also has a cooking school and bar. The food is sooo good! 
If you go in a group I would recommend ordering a number of dishes and sharing as you will want to try as much on the menu as possible!

Reccomendation: Masaman Curry

Book a taxi and be on your way!

Find out more -- MamaSan



Second Trip

This time we travelled to Bali for a friends 40th Birthday! We stayed in a luxury villa called ' Villa Lilibel' which comes with in house staff to be at your service which I must say they are all so friendly and very helpful! As you can see below AMAZING!



Funnily this is actually apart of 'The Legian' Hotel (where we stayed the first time we visited) which is just across the road from the Villas! You can arrange to have meals prepared in the villa or they do a bbq night and a roasted pig. Worth every penny! 

If there are a group of you Villas are a great idea, there are lots of choices with anything from a 2 bed to luxury 8-10 bed villas. Check out The Villa Guide website for villa options around Bali:

I wanted to talk about 'Ku De Ta' again here as this time we ate there twice! Oh my goodness the food was out of this world! 

Recommendation: Black Cod


As you can see from this picture they have the best sunsets! Get there before the sun starts to go down and watch the amazing sky turn all shades of blue and pink.



A good lunch spot in Seminyak is 'Sisterfields' be sure to book ahead or expect to queue as it is very popular. I would say it reminds me of Wahacca in London, style wise but the food is quite unique and has a lot to offer. Salads and and sandwiches are yummy! 

One last thing SHOPPING

They have lots of surfer shops like Ripcurl and Billabong, they have a Seafolly shop and then they have boutique shops too. Definitely worth a wonder.

I found a shop called: 'Bamboo Blonde' in Seminyak it has super cool clothing I bought a dress and and a top. They also do jewellery plus funky home accessories like pineapples and giraffes. Not sure if i have mentioned this yet but I <3 Giraffes :)

Check out the website-- Bamboo Blonde














Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig