Friday 13 May 2016

Rose Gold Obsessed


Everything Rosey


I just can't get enough of Rose Gold/Copper at the moment, I fell in love with the colour about a year ago and now it seems to be everywhere!

Here are few of my favourites...



This is from West Elm website but is no longer available! 

Here is one similar:



This is from a garden centre in the UK it came with a glass cover for the middle which I have taken out and put in an ikea candle. 

Find one similar here



The rose gold sandals are Havaianas. 

I got mine from here






All these items are from 'Oliver Bonas' a big favourite of mine :)





Sandals are from Schuh in the UK a while ago. 

ASOS have similar here:


The bag is from Seafolly 

See here:



Oliver Bonas:


Amazon:


Copper Lantern is not available anymore

Here is one similar:


Not On The High Street:



Robinsons Singapore Store

Rose Gold Photo Frame

Here is one similar online:



NEXT

Light up Copper Wreath

This is actually a christmas decoration but I keep it out all the time as I love it :)

This was last season so unable to find it online sorry!


My Rose Gold/Copper Collection will continue to grow keep an eye out on my Instagram for new purchases...




Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig